Friday, February 12, 2010

circle scissor plus

It has been too long since i last blogged but in my defence I was away for most of Jan celebrating my big 40 birthday.

Had to let you all know about a groovy tool that I received today in my order from Stampin' Up! it's soooooo fabulous, it cuts circles... from 1" to 6" including making rings :)

If you u-tube "stampin up circle scissors plus with Dawn" you will find a great tutorial on how to use it. I think it will be a huge success. I absolutely love it. After seeking out different size circle punches it just takes it to a new level - with larger sizes being achieved.

I will go back to the scrap table and finish off my soul scrapper's 1st challenge (Erika Martin's site) and then it's into creating a CIRCLE page full of circle-y fun xx

Bye for now - will post pics soon :) artsy fartsy mumma

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tan! glad to see you back in blog land :)

    There is also a circle challenge that has just been posted on Erika's site :)

    hope to catch you soon

    shazza

    ReplyDelete