Thursday, April 8, 2010




Hi scrappy friends, I am sooo excited to have gotten new products from the Autumn/Winter stampin up mini catalogue. It's chocker full of groovy new products.

The first is the new punch, I got the bird and it's sooo cute. the new slimline punch is very sturdy and stacks well.

I purchased the top note die which will be used on my scrap pages, but also good for cardmakers too. It does go through most die cutting machines. I used the cuttlebug with plates b and b and sandwiched the paper and the die in the middle - easy peasy. I have taken photos of my results of cutting through FELT! how exciting, I also bought the buttons sizzlit die, which is going to have me making fake buttons for some time now - a project seeing as we are all sick here in the house with coughs n colds etc.

Take a look and if you'd like to order or need a catalogue send me an email - at tanyasoutar@gmail.com

cheers and happy scrapping and creating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment