You know when you were little you loved to colour in, sure crayons were fun, and pencils too, but markers was where it was at... moving on to 2011 and the Copic Marker is no. 1 for artists as they are extremely versatile, enivro friendly (refillable), massive colour range, high quality and long lasting.
Why choose COPIC?
• Refillable ink and replaceable nibs
• 334 colors
• Guaranteed to not dry out for three years
• Copic Markers are Non-toxic
• Alcohol-based ink dries acid-free (perfect for us scrapbookers)
• Our Airbrush System works with COPIC markers
• Guaranteed color consistency
Giveaway from Copic Oz - http://www.facebook.com/copicmarkeraustralia?v=app_7146470109
Today I have to clean up and clear out my scrapping room, well one of them, it's disorganised and I need to get a move on as in exactly 12 sleeps I am off on retreat... but who's counting down? he he.
Check out some fun inspiration from T!M using alcohol inks
He's such a creative dude - love him.
Better get back to my messy scrap room x ciao