Monday, January 5, 2009

my last post no pix

I dont know why - maybe it was the universe, but my last post I could NOT post any photos, will try again.

Life has been quiet - thank goodness, although not last night because my house was a rock band, yep Hubby cannot get off Guitar Hero world tour, he loves it... if it had more bon jovi songs I'd love it too fer sure.

I have scrapbooked a page and got ready for another two, just need embells and sticking down. easy peasy.

Went to heidi swapp class the other day with my sister and best friend and it was absolutely awesome, meet up with all my talented scrappy friends and it was an absolute blast, full on - Heidi is such a gorgeous woman, she is inspirational. Oh and she got me onto distress inks from Tim Holtz - wow am I obsessed!

Have yet to complete my soulology layouts - slacker - I need to seriously knuckle down and get piccies and words onto paper. I have started taking photos of the everyday for the becky higgins 365 challenge go here for details http://kitofthemonth.blogspot.com/ you cannot get the kit at the moment, it's sold out, ah well that will save me some $$$$, but I love the concept of taking a photo every day... it is a good reminder to enjoy the little things we may forget.

Anyhoo off for my ice break fix - hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment