Wednesday, August 12, 2009

cars and blog candies



hi y'all ever since my last post I have had a truck smash into me and write off my car, I have been to the snow with the kids, celebrated a very special friends 40th bday in style, I have won a hamper (the day my car was totalled) and I have enjoyed many a red wine... te he



On the scrappy front - Go here to this blog for a source of inspiration - and of course the best blog candy ;0 "all the things I love"
enjoy looking around the site and checking out inspirational work from Bev from the UK, thanks shazza via dinnae - HAA

Stampin' Up stamp club will be held tomorrow for the special few and we are currently working on "ME" art journals, what fun. If you would like a copy of our special spring catalogue, leave a comment below and I will post one out to you!

Life has been busy as always I am currently working on a layout - yeah it's taking me a while because it's a layout of heath ledger, and I am stuck (to put it mildly), need to get the journalling done and soon because it's for the ARTastic challenge ;) http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

BTW very important is the launch of budget scrapbooking - via http://www.budgetscrapbooking.com.au/
they have a fantastic subscription so you can receive great products hand-picked with layout ideas included for a low price of $24.95, run by two beautiful and talented woman, please go and support them.

Piccie above is Nate in Lake Mountain and my poor smashed car - Stay safe and hug those you love x Artsy Fartsy Mumma

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tanya!
    OMG your car looks terrible it must have been really frightening I hope you are ok!
    Snow looks fun!
    The retreats sound great, shame I am so far away I would love to go on one of those!
    Have you seen shazza's new challenge blog?
    http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/
    if you decide to have a go, please tell her I sent you!
    I have an award for you too! come on over and grab it Here
    when you can!
    Take care,
    Ali

    ReplyDelete