Sunday, July 27, 2008

Puff n stuff




Well I have been shopping and creating, my two very favourite things, had the best day the other day, got money for nothing, went shopping - spent most of my money for nothing, got heaps o bargains at the FISKARS sale, came home and started creating. Had lunch overlooking the ocean with a dear girlyfriend and her daughter, yummy prawn pizza washed down with verdehlo. Life is pretty good I say.




I will attach my piccy of all my goodies that I purchased - 3 bags full as the song goes! he he




It was noted by a dear colleague at work that I do not have any pics of my precious indy on this blog, so will make sure I add her piccy... slack mumma I am. She is stunning, has that gorgeous soft skin that anyone would envy.




Today I will be looking at ways to make money, yes I need a bit more of the dollar - so will post anything good that I find, I love to share x




Enjoy the rest of your weekend, I am off to work soon, I hope my eyes will keep open *yawn*.




1 comment:

  1. First I want to congratulate you for this amazing blog!
    We Are Pleased To Announce The Launch Of Movies Gallery 08, Mp3 Songs, Funny Video, Cricket Highlights, Euro 2008 Highlights, Upcoming Movies 08 Trailer, About Dubai,Real Estate, Tips Of Career And Many More . .

    It looks like you are a movie buff, and frequently blog about movies.
    To start just go to http://www.tips-career.blogspot.com/

    We hope you like it. Please send us any feedback on the movies and help us improve the sites further

    ReplyDelete