Sunday, July 27, 2008

Puff n stuff




Well I have been shopping and creating, my two very favourite things, had the best day the other day, got money for nothing, went shopping - spent most of my money for nothing, got heaps o bargains at the FISKARS sale, came home and started creating. Had lunch overlooking the ocean with a dear girlyfriend and her daughter, yummy prawn pizza washed down with verdehlo. Life is pretty good I say.




I will attach my piccy of all my goodies that I purchased - 3 bags full as the song goes! he he




It was noted by a dear colleague at work that I do not have any pics of my precious indy on this blog, so will make sure I add her piccy... slack mumma I am. She is stunning, has that gorgeous soft skin that anyone would envy.




Today I will be looking at ways to make money, yes I need a bit more of the dollar - so will post anything good that I find, I love to share x




Enjoy the rest of your weekend, I am off to work soon, I hope my eyes will keep open *yawn*.




No comments:

Post a Comment