Thursday, February 5, 2009

girlyfriends are the best

Had the most glorious morning catching up with my dear girlfriend today Lynno - she and I hit the sale at simply scrapbooking, then onto a fabo kidswear shop Purple Patch where I bought the most gorgeous top for Nate (it's for when we go to Phillip Island) plus it is aussie made! and then onto Lillies on Brougham, a stylish, classy and yummy nursery/cafe where we sat outside had glorious snacks and coffee (all in air conditioning!) then upstairs to a fantastic 75% clothing sale where I clung tightly to a gorgeous white jacket, it's now securely in my wardrobe ready to be worn, worn and then worn again. Of course I asked the lady to wrap it in the tissue wrap I had spied which was black flourish tissue that would be just perfect for cards or inclusion on a scrap page.
Of all the days I forgot to bring along my camera *sigh* so no piccies of us having a wonderful time, just the memories.
Came home to a winning letter - absolutely love those the best, so we will take delivery in a couple of weeks of a water tank, which has been on our wish list.

All in all, today was a great day.... kids played up going to bed but now after several hours they are snug as bugs... it's still stinky humid here in melbourne... but at least our a/c is working TODAY.

ciao 4 now

No comments:

Post a Comment